Vibes Cones 8/20
- ORGANIC, HEMP AND RICE PAPER: The Vibes rolling papers are made from natural hemp, and rice paper with chalk and chlorine free technology, it utilizes 100% natural Arabic gum sourced from the Acacia tree
- SLOW AND EVEN BURN: The high quality pre rolled cones and exceptional watermark created by artisan craftsman in Dominican republic makes paper to burn even and slow
- 🇫🇷 MADE IN FRANCE: The VIBES rolling papers are made in France and then transported to Dominican republic to be cut watermarked and packaged
- KING SIZE: The King Size Cones can hold around 1 gram of dry herb good for single long sesh or a group
- 3 CONES IN PACK: Each pack includes 3 King Size cones total of 9 prerolled rolling papers in coffin designed boxes
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 – Warning: This product contains nicotine, Nicotine is an addictive chemical. A chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Note: Descriptions, specifications, and claims are based on manufacturer information. Information listed and provided are to be used at the sole discretion of the consumer and are not representative of analysis, testing, and verification by Wall Street Distribution and any and all of Wall Street Distribution’s parent and subsidiary companies.
There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Wall Street Distribution and any and all of Wall Street Distribution’s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). Wall Street Distribution and any and all of Wall Street Distribution’s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Wall Street Distribution will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.